Are you struggling with hair fall? Do your hair lack shine and luster? Have you tried all the shampoos and oils available in the market?
This home-made hair conditioner is best for hair fall and dry frizzy hair which have lost their sheen. This conditioner can be used for all ages and in both males and females. It can be used in all weather conditions, though it is seen to be most effective in dry and cold weathers.
Give this Hair Conditioner a try
- A bunch of Fenugreek leaves
- 1 Beetroot for color
- 6-8 Hibiscus flowers for enhancing the softness of hair
- 4 Tablespoons of Multani mitti (Fullers Earth) for deep cleansing of hair
- 1 egg to provide proteins and give strength to hair
Procedure for preparing the hair conditioner
- Mix and grind all ingredients and make a thick paste of it. If you do not like oiling your hair add one tablespoon of coconut oil to this pack before applying.
- Mix well before applying on hair.
- Do not apply to wet hair.
- Apply it on your hair for 20-25 min only.
- Wash it off with lukewarm of water.
- Don’t forget to try this hair conditioner and get back to me with feedback!
For best results- apply once a week
Are you suffering from stubborn dandruff?
You could have dandruff due to various reasons- metabolic to disease-related. Give this easy to make hair pack for dandruff a try!
- Aloe Vera gel as per the hair length
- Methi seeds powder 2tablespoons
- Amla powder 1 tablespoon
Procedure for preparation –
- Grind all the ingredients in the mixer for one minute.
- Apply for 30 min.
- Wash with a mild shampoo.
- Don’t forget to like my blog, try this hair pack and give me feedback in the comments section.
For Best Results- Use once a week.
Effective for – Dandruff, Greying of hair