This recipe is specially designed for lactating women, where women tend to eat more ladoo, which contains more fat.
This recipe is of a quick to make, tasty to eat cookie which even workings mother can carry with them. They can include 4-5 cookies in-between meals.
Here in this recipe, we have included some easily available functional food which helps in increasing milk production.
Functional foods included in this recipe are fenugreek seed,sauf, and Shatavari kalp.
It is very easy to prepare & contains all home-based ingredients.
Preparation time:- 10-15 mins.
- Peanut butter-2Tbsp
- Brown sugar-2tsp
- Bajra flour (Pearl Millet) -15gms
- Wheatflour -15gms
- Oats -2tsp
- Drinking chocolate powder-1tsp
- Ground flaxseed -1tsp
- Saunf powder (Fennel powder) -1tsp
- Fenugreek seed powder-1tsp
- Small diced almonds & walnuts-2tsp
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) kalp-1/2tsp
- Milk-1/2cup [add as per need].
- Baking powder-1tsp
- choco chips-1tsp
PREPARATION METHOD: –
- Beat peanut butter & brown sugar till sugar melts.
- Add all flour & remaining ingredients & mix it well.[do not add choco chips while making dough]
- Add baking powder.
- Finally, add milk as per need so that it forms a proper dough.
- Keep the dough for 1/2hour.
- Knead the dough & make round cookies.
- Put choco chips on top of the cookies.
- Preheat oven at 350C for 20 mins
- Arrange all cookies on an oven tray.
- Backed cookies for 8-10 mins.
HEALTH BENEFITS : –
- Rich in fiber, so there is no fear of post-delivery weight gain
- It contains all functional foods which will help for milk production in lactating women.
- Instead of Indian style ladoo, this is a yummier option that contains less fat.
Nutrient content of 1 serving[2-3 serving]
1 Serving of cookies with 1 glass of milk will fulfill one meal requirement of a breastfeeding mother.
Tip- You can include vanilla essence while making a dough which helps in increasing taste.
NOTE:- STORE COOKIES IN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER.
Read also – Oats and Dry Fruits Ladoo