Do you want to lose weight, while eating healthy and stomachful? well, I have good news for you. Consumption of fat burning soups will feed your taste buds, fulfill stomach and keep your hunger satisfied for a longer time.
You will be happy to know that regular consumption of soup can help with weight loss as well as fat burning.
Benefits of fat burning soups
- It is an effective tool for weight loss.
- Soups help us to cut down calories from the main meal.
- They keep us away from hunger pangs.
- You can lose weight nutritious way.
- Tasty and healthy soups add the joy to eating.
- Research has proven that you can cut down extra calories when taking soup 30 min before starting your main course.
- Increases overall consumption of liquids throughout the day.
- Helps in detoxification and improves gut bacteria.
How to select the best Fat burning soup-
Can’t wait to enlist 8 Fat Burning soup recipes-
- Soya Granules and apple cider vinegar soup
- Tangy Drumstick soup.
- pink kokum soup.
- Spring onion stalk and split green gram.
- Broccoli and walnut.
- Spinach almond soup.
- mushroom Basil soup.
- Minty carrot soup.
Soya granules and apple cider vinegar soup
soya granules are high in protein and less in calories. Apple cider vinegar helps in fat burning and weight reduction. It has several other health benefits.
- Soya granules 15 gms.
- Finely chopped onion, cabbage, and capsicum.
- Ginger garlic paste.
- Chopped green chilly 1 Tsp
- Vegetable stock 2-1/2 bowl.
- Apple cider vinegar 1-2 tsp.
- Boil soya chunks in salt water for 15 min and keep aside.
- Then add chopped onion, cabbage and capsicum one by one.
- Now add chopped green chilly and apple cider vinegar.
- Add required quantity of vegetable stock.
- Salt as per taste, pepper powder and bring it to boil once and serve hot.
Tangy drumstick soup
Drumsticks and drumstick leaves are low calories, high in antioxidents. It is also high in iron and calcium wich is good for stenghtning muscles and bone. It also posses antibiotic property.
- Drumsticks 4
- Drumstick leaves 1 bowl.
- Soaked tamarind coin size
- Garlic and coriander coarsely chopped.
- Cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Chilly powder and salt as per taste.
- Vegetable stock.
- First, cut drumstick into 3-inch pieces and leaves and boil until soft in salt water.
- Now, in a bowl, take out pulp from the cooked drumsticks.
- Take a pan and add oil. Then add cumin and wait until they splutter.
- Add garlic coriander paste and saute.add chilly powder. Then add tamarind water and boil for 2-3 min.
- Mix with drumstick pulp and stirring continuously.
- Serve hot with some cooked drumsticks
Pink kokum Soup –
Coconut milk contains coconut oil. It is high in medium chain triglycerides,which helps in reduction of visceral fat. It also boosts Metabolism. It has HDL ,that removes bad cholesterol.
- Kokum petals 4, soak in 1 bowl water for 15 min.
- Coconut milk 1 bowl,
- Cumin powder 1 Tsp
- Green chilly and salt as per taste.
- Chopped coriander for garnishing
- Remove kokum petals from pink water.
- and add a half bowl of freshly prepared coconut milk
- Now add garlic, green chilly and cumin powder.
- keep in refrigerator garnish with coriander leaves. Serve cool.
Spring onion and split gram soup
onion stalks are low in calorie and high in protien.they are low in sodium .
split green gram are high in fibers as well as B vitamins. It increases Metabolism.
- Split green gram 50 gms cooked.
- garlic and coriander paste.
- chopped tender onions.
- Turmeric, asafoetida, and carom seeds.
- oil 5 ml
- Mix cooked spring onion and green gram.
- In a hot pan add some oil and garlic coriander paste.
- Add above mixture and all spices and salt.
- Bring it to boil and serve hot
Brocoli walnut soup –
Walnuts are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants which protects body from cellular damage. Brocoli is an exellant source of Vit A,Cand K,Folate. it is also good source of plant protien ,has low calorie and high amount of dietary fibre.
- Broccoli 1 cup
- Walnuts 2 cut into pieces and soak in hot water
- Onions 1/4 cup
- Lemon 1 tsp.
- Pepper powder
- In a pan, hot little oil, add onions and saute on medium flame.
- Then add broccoli and water and cook them until soft.
- Mix soaked walnuts and simmer for 2-3 min. LEt it cool.
- Blend in the mixer.
- Transfer content into the pan, add salt and bring it to boil.
- Take off from the flame, add lemon juice, pepper powder and serve hot.
Spinach Almond Soup
Spinach helps in reduction of abdominal fat. Its high fiber reduces appetite. It is rich in iron, calcium, Vit B. Whereas almonds are rich in monosaturated fatty acids which are important for abdominal fat burning
- Spinach leaves 100gm.
- Onion 1/2 cup.
- Tomato 1/4 cup.
- Green chilly and ginger.
- Cinnamon stalk 1 inch.
- Pepper powder.
- Soaked almond 8, make paste into a blender.
- Salt as per taste.
- Take a pan, add 2 cups off the water. When it comes to boil, add spinach, onion, tomato, green chilly, ginger, cinnamon. Boil it until it becomes soft.
- Let it cool. Take out the cinnamon.
- Blend all and make medium consistency.
- Transfer content into a vessel. bring it to boil.
- Take out from flame and add pepper powder.
- Now, add almond paste and serve hot.
Mushroom Basil soup
ashrooms are high in protein, fiber and low in calories, sodium. It is rich in Niacin which helps in boosting metabolism.
- Mushrooms 50 gms
- minced onions 1/2 cup.
- ginger paste.
- Basil leaves 1/2 cup.
- Salt and lemon juice as per taste.
- black pepper powder.
- Cut mushroom into pieces.
- Heat pan, add butter. Then add ginger paste and onions. saute for 2-3 min.
- Now add mushrooms and cover the pan for 2-4 min. Mix well. Add salt.
- Blend in a mixer by adding water to make required consistency of soup.
- Transfer into a pan add basil leaves, salt and lemon juice and pepper powder, bring it to boil and serve hot.
Minty Carrot Soup –
Carrot is high in fiber. It also stimulates Ville secretion which helps in fat burning. Mint aids digestion and removes gases and bloating. Mint stimulates digestive enzymes which help in absorption of nutrients. When body is able to assimulate nutrients properly , metabolism improves.
- Carrots 4 medium sized.
- Mint leaves 1 cup.
- onion 1 medium.
- Tomato 1 small.
- Cinnamon 1 inch.
- pepper powder and salt
- Cut all vegetables except mint into pieces. Boil in 2-3 cups of water with cinnamon for 5 min.
- Take out veges from water. Use remaining water as stock.
- Blend into mixer. Transfer the mixture in a hot pan.
- Now add stock and chopped mint leaves.
- Bring it to boil. Add salt and pepper powder. Serve hot.
Tips to make soup more healthy and tasty –
- Wash all vegetables carefully to remove dirt and pesticide chemicals.
- You can make soup completely fat free by avoiding the use of butter or oil.
- Roasted Makhanas can be used instead of bread crotons.
- Do not sieve any vegetable puree.
- Oats powder can be used as soup thickening.
- Cook vegetables in closed vessle.
- Last but not least, consume soup before 30 min. of your main meal.
- Thus, you can avoid overloading of calories.